Muskoka Bed and Breakfasts
Why Bed and Breakfasts Can Make Your Muskoka Vacation
The beautiful thing about staying at bed and breakfasts is the feeling of being in a home even though you are away from home. You get a personal touch that is never quite possible in a hotel. So the b and b experience is a great way to see Muskoka. And with everything from simple to luxurious there are lots to choose from.
But best of all, you get in touch with the people. Your individual needs including dietary requests can be accommodated. No long line ups at a registration desk. Your hosts can give you insider tips and knowledge about the local area, maybe a quaint little restaurant, and artisan shop or a travel spot that only locals know about. You get that kind of experience at bed and breakfasts. And that’s what makes your trip and the memories so special.
What You Need To Know
Members of the Muskoka Bed & Breakfast Association have some established policies and follow a code of ethics and are regularly inspected to try to ensure a level of professionalism. Here is what you need to know about b and b etiquette.
A credit card deposit or personal check for one night is required and your reservation won’t be firm until it’s received. If you cancel less than 2 days before there is no charge if they can fill your vacancy but if they can’t, then you’ll be charged the one night or 50% of the total amount for a multiple night reservation. It’s only fair if you think about it.
If you cancel last minute or don’t show up at all you will be charged the same as above with the exception that even if they can fill the spot (unlikely) you won’t get a refund. So here is your list based on the town of your choosing.
Check out our list of great resorts in this region.
- Algonquin Getaway
- Bala Falls - (705)-762-2444
- Bellhaven on Lake Muskoka - (705)-762-0938
- Footprints - (705)-762-5056
- Grandview Getaway
- House on the Hill - (705)-762-1595
- Lake of Bays - (705)-766-9608
- Bardsville’s Best - (705)-764-1262
- Bayhouse - (705)-645-7508
- Beaver Ridge - (705)-645-9234
- Bourdages’ B&B Maple Syrup Far
- Century House - (705)-645-9903
- Cordwood Lodge - (705)-645-6280
- Country Hearts - (705)-646-1991
- Kruger’s Muskoka River - (705)-645-5814
- The Monastery - (705)-646-0871
- Muskoka Riverloft - (705)-646-9981
- Streeter’s Landing - (800)-300-6252
- Tree Tops - (705)-645-6271
- Windycroft Cottage - (705)-645-8278
- Blaincroft - (705)-684-8994
- Club Muskoka
- Finch House - (705)-687-5942
- Inn on Bay
- Kierstead Place - (705)-687-1511
- Lynch’s - (705)-687-2048
- Maple Heights - (705)-687-1221
- Muskoka Bay - (705)-687-9276
- Muskoka Shores - (705)-687-4036
- Pine Gardens - (705)-687-2068
- Ryde Cottage - (705)-687-1475
- Wit’s End - (705)-687-6992
- Autumn Ridge Retreat
- A Gingerbread Log House - (705)-788-9119
- Morgan House - (705)-789-1727
- Muskoka Guest Nest - (705)-788-7771
- Muskoka Mist
- Muskoka Moments - (705)-788-7125
- Portage Inn - (888)-418-5555
- Secluded Trails - (705)-787-1544
- Val-Haven - (705)-789-9555
- Woodland Springs - (705)-789-9543
- Dunrovin - (705)-765-7317
- Braewood on The Lake - (705)-764-1125
- Indian River Dream
- The Manse - (705)-765-1117
- Omineca House - (705)-765-5606
- Westwynde - (705)-765-6268
- A Muskoka House - (705)-385-8973
- Stone Cottage - (705)-385-3547
- Birches - (705)-732-1890
- White Oak - (705)-732-2841
- Top House Retreat - (705)-769-3338
- Twisted Acres - (705)-769-3003
So for a truly unique vacation in the Muskoka region, consider a bed and breakfasts experience. If we have missed you and you would like to be included on this list or you have an experience you would like to share with us, please complete our Link Request Form.
No Comments »
No comments yet.